If you apply for a new or renewed state license in Minnesota between June 1 – December 31, 2022 Fastaff will reimburse your licensing fees up to $200.
Reimbursement and expenses paid includes the application fee, license verification and background check fees. Fastaff will not pay for postage, transcripts or coursework fees.
How to Apply For a Minnesota License
RN Licensure by Endorsement – New License
- Complete the RN Licensure by Endorsement application online:
Application fee - $138.25 (includes application and background check fee)
- Be sure to check the YES box under Permit Request so that a temporary permit is issued while your application and required documents are in process.
- A temporary permit is valid only for 60 days. You MUST complete all steps of obtaining permanent licensure to ensure that the temporary license does not lapse.
- Verification of licensure
- Submit verification of original state licensure.
- Submit verification from the state you are currently working or last practiced state if you are not working at this time.
- Background check
- The Criminal Background Check program office will send you a fingerprint packet via email with detailed instructions on fingerprinting.
- Confirmation of nursing employment
- This form is included in your application and must be sent to the Board directly from your employer.
Renew your Minnesota License
RN renewal fee - $85
RN reregistration fee - $105
For quickest results on reimbursements, please send your receipts to Fastafflicensereimbursement@fastaff.com
- Please put your name and state of reimbursement in the subject line.
- If you are taking advantage of multiple state reimbursements, feel free to put them all in one email.
- If you have never worked for us, please fill out a W9 form and send in with receipts.
If there are any issues – one of our admins will reach out to you.
*All receipts must be received by December 31, 2022 in order to be reimbursed*