Fastaff offers a comprehensive set of benefits for our traveling nurses and allied professionals. At Fastaff you are able to create a custom program which best meets your individual needs.
FASTAFF 2022 TRAVEL NURSE BENEFIT PLANS
- Fastaff offers the following benefit package to eligible associates:
- Medical/Rx through UnitedHealthcare (pre-tax)
- Two HSA-Qualified High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) or
- Dental Plan through UnitedHealthcare (pre-tax)
- Vision Plan through UnitedHealthcare Vision (pre-tax)
- Pre-tax Healthcare Savings Account (if enrolled in HDHP)
- Options to enroll in Voluntary Life and Disability plans
- Ingenovis Health ACT program
CHOOSING A COVERAGE LEVEL
You may elect different coverage levels under the medical, dental, and/or vision plan(s). For example, you may elect employee-only coverage under the medical plan and family coverage under the dental plan. This flexibility allows you to best meet the needs of you and your family. The coverage options are as follows:
- Employee only
- Employee plus spouse
- Employee plus child(ren)
- Waive coverage
ADDITIONAL BENEFIT OFFERINGS
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan – You are eligible to participate in our 401k plan the first of the month after hire date. In addition, you are eligible for employer matching contributions 1 year after original hire date. Must enroll through BOK Financial.
- Free Employee Assistance Program for resources to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Voluntary Pet Insurance through Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Discounted Fitness Membership through 24 Hour Fitness
For detailed information on benefits reach out to Benefits@Fastaff.com or contact your recruiter.