Referrals Pay: Tell Your Friends About Fastaff
Fastaff nurses are recognized for their ability to hit the ground running and offer high quality patient care in urgent and crucial situations. That is why our nurses receive the industry’s top pay. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour workweeks and flexible-length assignments.
If you know someone who wants to grow their career and be part of this proud community, please refer them to a Fastaff assignment. You benefit as well, as Fastaff offers the industry’s highest referral bonuses, and doesn’t limit the number of nurses you can refer. Once your referral* completes their first assignment with Fastaff, you will earn the following bonus payments**:
- $4,000 for these RN positions: Pediatrics, Pediatric ER, CATH LAB, PICU, Pediatric HEM/ONC, Pediatric OR, Pediatric CICU, CVOR, & OR
- $2,500 for these RN positions: CVICU, Interventional Radiology, Labor & Delivery, & NICU
- $2,000 for these RN and Tech positions: Case Manager, Chemo Certified, Dialysis RN and Cath Lab Tech
- $1,500 for these RN positions: Endoscopy, Emergency Room, ICU, Medical/Surgical Oncology, Hem/Onc, Post-Partum / Mother and Baby, PACU, & Wound Care
- $1,000 for these RN positions: Ambulatory, House Supervisor, Medical/Surgical, Peds Sonographer, Telemetry & Psychiatric
- $500 for these RN and Tech positions: Hospice, Home Health, & OR Tech
Participation in the Fastaff referral bonus program is voluntary and should take little time. It must occur outside of working hours and must be limited to engaging friends, family and acquaintances as part of your normal social affairs. Referral bonuses are usually paid within 90 days of the successful completion of the assignment by the referred nurse.
Complete the form below to get started. For additional details, please call your recruiter or 888-969-9215.
*Referred nurse or tech must be new to Fastaff and meet assignment requirements, including completion of a 13-week assignment cumulative within one year.
**If any specialty is not listed above, Fastaff will pay $1,000 for a new RN and $500 for a new tech.
Please note: Fastaff does not place international nurses at this time, nor are we able to provide sponsorship. However, we can place nurses with a work visa and previous experience working in the United States.