Fastaff offers a comprehensive set of benefits for our traveling nurses and allied professionals. At Fastaff you are able to create a custom program which best meets your individual needs.
FASTAFF 2020 TRAVEL NURSE BENEFIT PLANS
- Fastaff offers the following benefit package to eligible associates:
- Medical/Rx through UnitedHealthcare (pre-tax)
- HSA-Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) or
- Dental Plan through Aetna (pre-tax)
- Vision Plan through EyeMed Vision (pre-tax)
- Pre-tax Healthcare Savings Account (if enrolled in HDHP)
- $10,000 Life/AD&D Plan (paid by Fastaff, automatically enrolled)
CHOOSING A COVERAGE LEVEL
You may elect different coverage levels under the medical, dental, and/or vision plan(s). For example, you may elect employee-only coverage under the medical plan and family coverage under the dental plan. This flexibility allows you to best meet the needs of you and your family. The coverage options are as follows:
- Employee only
- Employee plus one (spouse or child)
- Employee and family (two or more dependents)
- Waive coverage
ADDITIONAL BENEFIT OFFERINGS
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan – You are eligible to participate in our 401k plan after 90 days and eligible for employer matching contributions 1 year after start date. Must enroll through BOK Financial.
- Free Employee Assistance Program for resources to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Voluntary Group Accident, Critical Illness, Whole Life and/or Short Term Disability Insurance through Colonial Life
- Voluntary Pet Insurance through Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Discounted Fitness Membership through 24 Hour Fitness
For detailed information on benefits, contact your recruiter.