If you apply for a new or renewed state license in Pennsylavania, May 10 –December 31, 2022, Fastaff will reimburse your licensing fees up to $250.
If you apply for a new or renewed state license in Pennsylvania we will reimburse your endorsement fee. You do not have to take a job in that state.
Reimbursement and expenses paid includes the application fee, license verification and background check fees. Fastaff will not pay for postage, transcripts or coursework fees.
How to Apply For a Pennsylvania License
1. Completed online application
Application fee - $120.00
Temp permit fee - $70.00
- A temporary permit is valid only for 1 year. You MUST complete all steps of obtaining permanent licensure to ensure that the temporary license does not lapse.
2. Verification of licensure
- Request verification of licensure from each state where you hold a license to practice.
3. Background check
4. Child Abuse CE
- 3 hours of child abuse course – proof of completion must be submitted directly and electronically from the provider.
- Request nurse transcripts to be sent directly to the PA board of nursing.
Renew your Pennsylvania License
RN Renewal & Reinstatement fee - $65 - $252
For quickest results on reimbursements, please send your receipts to Fastafflicensereimbursement@fastaff.com
- Please put your name and state of reimbursement in the subject line.
- If you are taking advantage of multiple state reimbursements, feel free to put them all in one email.
- If you have never worked for us, please fill out a W9 form and send in with receipts.
If there are any issues – one of our admins will reach out to you.
*All receipts must be received by December 31, 2022 in order to be reimbursed*