Why obtain more licenses?
- Opens up new opportunities as a travel nurse including higher pay rates.
- Gives you expansive choices when looking for your next assignment.
- Allows you to visit places you have never been before.
- Helps you grow your knowledge by learning how hospitals around the nation function.
- Makes you an adaptable and flexible travel nurse.
- It is an investment in yourself.
How we can help
Fastaff wants you to have the option of working in any state across the U.S. If you apply for a new or renewed state license in one of the below five states, and accept and complete a Fastaff assignment in that same state, we will reimburse your fees.
Each individual state has a different cost and wait time for recieveing your license. To learn more about the qualifications, processing time, and necessary information associated with specific state nurse licensing, click HERE to see more information.
|Connecticuit||$180||15 Business Days|
|Minnesota||$105||2-5 Business Days|
|Pennsylvania||$100||10-14 Business Days|
Our team is well-versed in the various nurse licensing systems and can help guide you through the process. For more information about requirements and guidelines view HERE.
If you’re interested in learning more, recruiters are standing by to answer your questions.