Obtaining a New MN License
Fastaff will reimburse your fees associated with obtaining a new, Minnesota nursing license when applied for August 7, 2019 through September 30, 2019.
In order to be eligible, you must complete a Minnesota license application online through the Minnesota Board of Nursing website and provide proof of receipt for reimbursement, OR mail a complete application to Fastaff to be received in our office no later than September 30, 2019.
Minnesota Licensing Reimbursement Guidelines
- This licensing program is for NEW applicants only – Must never have held a permanent license in the state of Minnesota.
- You may complete the RN Endorsement application online and be reimbursed the application fee and the cost of license verifications.
Application fee - $138.25 (includes application and background check fee).
Be sure to check the YES box under Permit Request so that a temporary permit is issued while your application and required documents are in process.
A temporary permit is valid only for 60 days. You MUST complete all steps of obtaining permanent licensure to ensure that the temporary license does not lapse.
- Send completed application, payment, and all required documents to Department of Health (MN board of nursing).
- Verification of licensure:
- Submit verification from the state you are currently working or last practiced state if you are not working at this time.
- Submit verification of original state licensure.
- Background Check
- The Criminal Background Check program office will send you a fingerprint packet via email with detailed instructions on fingerprinting. You are responsible for the fingerprinting and background check process (Do not send these forms to Fastaff).
- Confirmation of nursing employment
- This form is included in your application and must be sent to the Board directly from your employer.
Send proof of online payment to a Fastaff recruiter or completed application by September 30 to:
Fastaff Travel Nursing
Attention: MN Licensing
5700 S. Quebec St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Reimbursement and expenses paid includes the application fee, nursys & verification fees. Fastaff will not pay for postage, transcripts or coursework fees. All incomplete applications will be returned.
You must have a complete profile with Fastaff or U.S Nursing. If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed.
Questions? Need help walking through the process? Call us today for more assistance at 800-736-8773 and press "1" to speak to a Recruiting Specialist, or email USNLicensing@fastaff.com.
Renew your Minnesota License
Do not send renewal or re-registration applications to Fastaff. You must renew on your own and send the receipt for reimbursement.
- License Renewal Info
- RN renewal fees - $85
- RN registration fee - $105
You will be reimbursed up to $250 within 4 weeks and upon completion of the required credentials. Reimbursement includes the cost of the license application fee, background check and license verifications. All receipts must be received by September 30, 2019, in order to be reimbursed. If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing, you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment or renewal receipts to a recruiter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may provide proof of payment in any of the following methods:
- Copy of money order
- Copy of posted check
- Copy of bank statement
- Online receipts
Questions? Need help walking through the process? Call us today for more assistance at 800-726-8773 and press "1" to speak to a Recruiting Specialist, or email USNLicensing@fastaff.com.