How to Apply For a Connecticut License
RN Licensure by Endorsement – New License
- Completed online application
Application fee - $180.00
- A temporary permit is valid only for 120 days. You MUST complete all steps of obtaining permanent licensure to ensure that the temporary license does not lapse.
- Verification of licensure
- Request verification of licensure from each state where you hold a license to practice (current or expired).
- Request nurse transcripts to be sent directly to the CT Department of Public Health.
Renew your Connecticut License
RN Renewal fee - $110.00
RN Reinstatement fee - $180.00
You will be reimbursed within 4-6 weeks upon proof of payment.
Reimbursement and expenses paid includes the application fee, license verification and background check fees. Fastaff will not pay for postage, transcripts or coursework fees.
If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing, you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment to your recruiter or email email@example.com.