Current Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer Travel Nurse Jobs
Travel Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated travel Ultrasound Tech / Sonographers to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree program
- Active license
- One year of recent experience in an Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with patients and healthcare staff
Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Explain ultrasound procedures to patients so they feel comfortable with the experience
- Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanations of treatment; answering questions.
- Calibrate, maintain and control all ultrasound equipment
- Refrain from commenting on your work to patients unless specifically instructed to do so by a Physician
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve