Current Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer Travel Nurse Jobs
Travel Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated travel Ultrasound Tech / Sonographers to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree program
- Active license
- One year of recent experience in an Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with patients and healthcare staff
Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Explain ultrasound procedures to patients so they feel comfortable with the experience
- Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanations of treatment; answering questions.
- Calibrate, maintain and control all ultrasound equipment
- Refrain from commenting on your work to patients unless specifically instructed to do so by a Physician
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer Day Shift Job - 162139||
Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.