Current Telemetry Travel Nurse Jobs
Telemetry Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated telemetry travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Telemetry RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ALCS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a telemetry environment and two years of RN experience
Telemetry Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of patients experiencing severe but usually non-life-threatening problems requiring moderately complex assessment, therapies, and interventions
- Interpret cardiac rhythm strips and provide appropriate nursing treatment
Your Help Is Needed Across The Country
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
***Due to the large need for nurses during the coronavirus outbreak, many of the nursing jobs listed below have flexible start dates and assignment lengths. Even if you are unable to start on the designated Start Date, please apply and discuss your availability with a Fastaff recruiter. ***