Current Stepdown - General Travel Nurse Jobs
Stepdown / Progressive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated stepdown / progressive care unit travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Stepdown / Progressive Care Unit RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ALCS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a stepdown / progressive care environment and two years of RN experience
Step-down / Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult patients experiencing severe but usually non-life-threatening problems requiring moderately complex assessment, therapies, and interventions
- May require interpretation of cardiac rhythm strips and provision of appropriate nursing treatment
- Specialty units may include progressive care units — PCU, transitional care units — TCU, intermediate care units — IMC, telemetry units — Tele, stepdown units — SDU, or direct observation units — DOU
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.