Current Stepdown - Cardiac Travel Nurse Jobs
Stepdown - Cardiac Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated cardiac stepdown travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Stepdown - Cardiac RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ALCS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a cardiac stepdown environment and two years of RN experience
Stepdown - Cardiac Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult patients experiencing cardiac problems requiring complex assessment, therapies, and interventions
- Communicate and educate patients and families
- Interpret cardiac rhythm strips and provide appropriate nursing treatment
- Provide professional nursing treatment and care for adult patients that may include MI, heart failure, cardiac dysrhythmias, structural heart disease, hypothermia post-cardiac arrest, and pre/post-op vascular procedures
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Stepdown - Cardiac RN Night Shift Job - 149318||
Stepdown - Cardiac
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.