Current Psychiatric - Adult Travel Nurse Jobs
Psychiatric Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated travel psychiatry / behavioral health RNs to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Psychiatric RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a psychiatry / behavioral health environment and two years of RN experience
Psychiatric Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the nursing care of adult psychiatric or mental health patients experiencing mental distress and disorders
- Identify and deescalate potential crisis situations
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.