Current PICU Travel Nurse Jobs
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated pediatric intensive care unit travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
PICU RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS, and PALS credentials (certifications may vary by location)
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a pediatric intensive care unit environment and two years of RN experience
PICU Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of pediatric patients experiencing life-threatening problems that require complex assessment, high intensity therapies, and interventions
- Provide respiratory and ventilator management for pediatric patients
- Support and educate patients and families
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse PICU RN Night Shift Job - 154883||
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.