Current PACU Travel Nurse Jobs
Post Anesthesia Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated post anesthesia care unit travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
PACU RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ACLS credentials (certifications may vary by location)
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a PACU environment and two years of RN experience
PACU Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions in the post anesthesia unit
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other medications as directed by the medical team
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse PACU RN Rotation Shift Job - 162433||