Current Operating Room - CVOR Travel Nurse Jobs
Cardiovascular Operating Room Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated CVOR travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
CVOR - RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required, and ACLS preferred
- Strong knowledge of all cardiac operative procedures
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a cardiovascular operating room environment and two years of RN experience
CVOR Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide patient assessment, monitoring the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
- Create and maintain a sterile/safe surgical environment
- Provide patient and family education
- Integrate and coordinate patient care throughout the surgical process
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Weekly Pay**||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Operating Room - CVOR RN Day Shift Job - 114775||
Operating Room - CVOR
Compact State: No
Walk Through State: No
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.