Current Newborn Nursery Travel Nurse Jobs
Newborn Nursery Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated newborn nursery travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Newborn Nursery - RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and NRP required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a newborn nursery environment and two years of RN experience
Newborn Nursery Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direct nursing care to newborn patients and their families
- Provide education on care of newborns to parents and families
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.