Current Medical Surgical Travel Nurse Jobs
Medical Surgical Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated medical surgical travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Medical Surgical RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a medical surgical environment and two years of RN experience
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide safe and comprehensive nursing care according to state regulations, hospital policy and procedure, and Joint Commission standards
- Demonstrate understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis, and infection control procedures
- Operate and monitor equipment used to monitor and regulate the patient’s condition
- Assess the need for patient/family education
Your Help Is Needed Across The Country
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
*** Due to the large demand for nurses during the coronavirus outbreak, many of the nursing jobs listed below have flexible start dates and assignment lengths. Even if you are unable to start on the designated Start Date, please apply and discuss your availability with a Fastaff recruiter. ***