Current Medical Surgical / Telemetry Travel Nurse Jobs
Medical Surgical / Telemetry Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated medical surgical / telemetry travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Medical Surgical / Telemetry RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ACLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a medical surgical / telemetry environment and two years of RN experience
Medical Surgical / Telemetry Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult patients experiencing cardiac problems requiring moderately complex assessment, therapies and interventions
- Communicate and educate patients and families
- Assess and coordinate patients’ discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
- May require interpretation of cardiac rhythm strips and provision of appropriate nursing treatment
The Nation Needs Your Expertise
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
***Due to the large need for nurses during the coronavirus outbreak, many of the nursing jobs listed below have flexible start dates and assignment lengths. Even if you are unable to start on the designated Start Date, please apply and discuss your availability with a Fastaff recruiter. ***