Current Medical Surgical / Telemetry Travel Nurse Jobs
Medical Surgical / Telemetry Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated medical surgical / telemetry travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Medical Surgical / Telemetry RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ACLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a medical surgical / telemetry environment and two years of RN experience
Medical Surgical / Telemetry Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult patients experiencing cardiac problems requiring moderately complex assessment, therapies and interventions
- Communicate and educate patients and families
- Assess and coordinate patients’ discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
- May require interpretation of cardiac rhythm strips and provision of appropriate nursing treatment
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.