Current ICU - Neuro Travel Nurse Jobs
Intensive Care Neurological Unit Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated neurological intensive care travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
ICU - Neuro RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an ICU environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS, and ACLS Required (certifications may vary by location)
ICU - Neuro Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult neuro patients experiencing life-threatening problems that require complex assessment, high-intensity therapies, and interventions
- Assist physicians with bedside procedures and provide routine nursing care for patients with intracranial pressure monitors, strokes, and other neurological conditions
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Weekly Pay**||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse ICU - Neuro RN Night Shift Job - 118054||
ICU - Neuro
Compact State: eNLC (new compact)
Walk Through State: Yes
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.