Current ICU - General MICU/SICU Travel Nurse Jobs
Intensive Care Unit - General MICU/SICU Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated general intensive care travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
ICU - General MICU/SICU RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an ICU environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS and ACLS Required
ICU - General MICU/SICU Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult patients experiencing life-threatening problems that require complex assessment, high-intensity therapies, and interventions
- Provide respiratory and ventilator management for patients
Your Help Is Needed Across The Nation
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
***Due to the large need for nurses during the coronavirus outbreak, many of the nursing jobs listed below have flexible start dates and assignment lengths. Even if you are unable to start on the designated Start Date, please apply and discuss your availability with a Fastaff recruiter. ***
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse ICU - General MICU/SICU RN Night Shift Job - 129904||
ICU - General MICU/SICU
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.