Current ICU - Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Travel Nurse Jobs
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated cardiovascular intensive care travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Cardiovascular Intensive Care RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an ICU environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS and ACLS required
CVICU Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quickly focus and prioritize in an ever-changing environment of complex clinical situations
- Utilize advanced technology and evidence-based guidelines in caring for the patients in the CVICU
- Provide professional treatment and care for adult patients that may include immediate recovery of post open heart surgeries and other cardiac procedures
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.