Current ICU - Burn Unit Travel Nurse Jobs
Intensive Care Burn Unit Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated intensive care burn unit travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
ICU Burn RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an ICU environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS, and ACLS Required
ICU Burn Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide professional nursing care for assigned patients in the burn unit
- Evaluate, plan, implement, and document nursing care for burn patients as needed
- Complete wound care per burn protocol
- Address pain control and management in the patient
- Understand and respond appropriately to the psychological issues affecting burn patients
- Communicate to family/significant others appropriate information on patient’s condition
- Educate families of burn victims on the treatment of burns
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.