Current Endoscopy/GI Tech Travel Nurse Jobs
Endoscopy/GI Tech Travel Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated travel endoscopy/GI technicians to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Endoscopy/GI Tech Qualifications:
- Active license
- Two years of recent experience in an endoscopy/GI environment
- The endoscopy technician will have a breadth of knowledge regarding gastrointestinal disorders
Endoscopy/GI Tech Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the direct supervision of the physician and the endoscopy nurse, the endoscopy technician will assist with procedures in an endoscopic laboratory setting.
- The endoscopy technician will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is maintained and functioning properly before use, preparation of the procedure room, documentation of patient information, collection and labelling of biopsies, and the transportation of patients before and after the procedure.
- The endoscopy/GI technician will utilize exceptional communication while interacting with patients, families, physicians and other members of the clinical team.
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.