Current Emergency Room / Trauma Travel Nurse Jobs
Emergency Room (ER) Trauma Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated ER trauma registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Emergency Room / Trauma — ER — RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a ER trauma environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS required (certifications may vary by location)
Emergency Room / Trauma — ER — Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the care of adult and/or pediatric patients experiencing life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment, high intensity therapies, and interventions
- Close communication with all members of the healthcare team, as well as the ability to independently recognize the need for early intervention
- Triage patients and evaluate the severity of the patients’ injuries
- Provide IV insertion, intubation, medicine administration, blood drawing, and many other medical procedures
- Prepare patients for surgery or diagnostic testing
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.