Current Cardiovascular Tech Travel Nurse Jobs
Travel Cardiovascular Tech Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated travel Cardiovascular Techs to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Cardiovascular Tech Qualifications:
- Minimum Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field.
- Desired Certification: from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or by Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
- License to practice, as required by individual states.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience, within the past two years.
- Evidence of BLS or other credentials as required by designated health care organization.
Cardiovascular Tech Duties & Responsibilities:
- Patient registration and verification of medical history.
- Supports physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac and peripheral vascular ailments by assisting with invasive procedures.
- Completes electro-cardio-grams (EKGs or ECGs) by attaching electrodes to the patient's chest, arms, and legs; manipulating switches on a electrocardiograph machine to obtain a reading.
- Completes treadmill stress tests by connecting patient to an EKG monitor; obtaining a baseline heart-rate reading and resting blood pressure; increasing the speed of the treadmill; observing the effect of increased exertion.
- Completes non-invasive peripheral vascular tests by collecting ultrasound echoes to form a screen image of the heart function, blood flow, and circulation.
- Documents patient services by completing patient records, forms, reports, logs, and other records.
- Maintains equipment by ensuring that computers and cardiovascular systems and equipment are operating properly; following operating instructions; reporting any hazardous or potentially dangerous conditions; responding to equipment breakdowns; troubleshooting problems; calibrating equipment; following preventive maintenance procedures; anticipating repair requirements; calling for repairs.
- Maintains quality results by evaluating diagnostic studies for quality and diagnoses.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and JCAHO standards.
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel healthcare is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Emergency Room RN Night Shift Job - 144223||
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.