Current Operating Room Tech - First Assist Travel Nurse Jobs
The Estimated Weekly Total is based on working the listed number hours per week and includes available stipend amounts; eligibility may vary subject to company policy and applicable law. Please contact a recruiter for full details.
Travel Operating Room Tech – First Assist
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated travel operating room surgical technician to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Operating Room Tech – First Assist Qualifications:
- License and/or certification as applicable
- BLS required
- Two years of recent experience in an OR environment
Operating Room Tech – First Assist Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a sterile/safe surgical environment
- Assist the physician with the surgical procedures such as; sponging, suturing, suctioning, holding retractors, hemostatis, and treating wounds.
- Prepare and take down operating room
Your Expertise Is Needed
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
***Due to the large need for nurses during the coronavirus outbreak, many of the nursing jobs listed below have flexible start dates and assignment lengths. Even if you are unable to start on the designated Start Date, please apply and discuss your availability with a Fastaff recruiter. ***