Current Unit Manager Travel Nurse Jobs
Unit Manager Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated unit manager travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Unit Manager RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- Extensive clinical experience, prior administrative experience, and training in both nursing and management
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a unit manager environment and two years of RN experience
Unit Manager Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of operating a unit within a healthcare facility
- Supervise nursing staff, which includes registered and licensed practical nurses, nursing aides, medical clerks, and support staff
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, diplomacy, and the ability to take leadership of any situation
- Evaluate the quality and appropriateness of patient care
- Support the staff nurses with procedures and processes requiring expertise
- Set goals and standards for the unit, and possibly hold regular staff meetings
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Weekly Pay**||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Unit Manager RN Day Shift Job - 117165||
Compact State: No
Walk Through State: No
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.