Current Pre-Op / Same-Day Surgery Travel Nurse Jobs
Pre-Op / Same-Day Surgery Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated pre-op / same-day surgery travel registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Pre-Op / Same-Day Surgery RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a pre-op / same-day surgery environment and two years of RN experience
Pre-Op / Same-Day Surgery Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and perform all nursing care for patients who will undergo surgery and other procedures
- Monitor and recognize changes in patient conditions
- Perform nursing duties as needed to support surgical patients including but not limited to: thorough pre-op patient assessment, patient and family education, initiation of IV, and medication administration
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.