Current Post Partum / Mother and Baby Travel Nurse Jobs
Post-Partum / Mother and Baby Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated post-partum / mother-baby registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Post-Partum / Mother and Baby RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and NRP required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a post-partum / mother-baby environment and two years of RN experience
Post-Partum / Mother and Baby Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of mothers and their infants post-partum including general to complex assessments, interventions, and nursing vigilance
- Monitor patients for potential high risk problems
- Educate and support mothers and their families on care of the infant
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.