Current Pediatrics Travel Nurse Jobs
Pediatric Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated pediatric travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Pediatric RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and PALS credentials (certifications may vary by location)
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a pediatric environment and two years of RN experience
Pediatric Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Close communication with all members of the healthcare team, as well as the ability to independently recognize the need for early intervention
- Administer medication, start and maintain intravenous (IV) lines, observe and record patient status, and treat patients under the supervision of a physician
- Monitor and manage the progress and well-being of the infant, child or adolescent patient experiencing general medical conditions or surgical procedures that require general assessments, therapies, and interventions
- Provide support, education, and comfort to patients and their families during their hospital experience
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Pediatrics RN Night Shift Job - 132476||
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.