Current Operating Room First Assist (RNFA) Travel Nurse Jobs
Operating Room First Assist Travel Registered Nurse Job
We are seeking experienced and self-motivatedoperating room first assist travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Operating Room First Assist RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS, ACLS and RNFA certifications required
- Knowledge of equipment required to assist surgeon during procedures
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an operating room first assist environment and two years of RN experience
Operating Room First Assist Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintaining a sterile/safe surgical environment
- Assists surgeons in the operating room during various surgery cares that require moderate to complex assessments, interventions, and levels of nursing vigilance
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Operating Room First Assist (RNFA) RN Day Shift Job - 122951||
Operating Room First Assist (RNFA)
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.