Current Interventional Radiology Travel Nurse Jobs
Interventional Radiology Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated interventional radiology travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Interventional Radiology RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ACLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an interventional radiology environment and two years of RN experience
Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide care to patients with known or suspected conditions who are undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic treatment or procedures in Interventional Radiology
- Provide assessment and patient monitoring during the procedure
- May be responsible for administration of conscious sedation
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Weekly Pay**||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Interventional Radiology RN Night Shift Job - 112054||
Compact State: No
Walk Through State: No