Current ICU - Coronary Care Unit Travel Nurse Jobs
Coronary Care / Intensive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated intensive care unit / coronary care travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Coronary Care ICU RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an ICU environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS and ACLS Required
Coronary Care ICU Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult cardiac patients experiencing life-threatening problems that require complex assessment, high intensity therapies, and interventions
- Provide professional treatment and care for adult patients that may include MI, heart failure, cardiac dysrhythmias, structural heart disease, hypothermia post-cardiac arrest, and pre/post-op vascular procedures
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.