Current Home Health Travel Nurse Jobs
Home Health Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated home health care registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Home Health RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a home health care environment and two years of RN experience
Home Health Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a broad range of care and support services for patients recovering from a hospital stay, disability, chronic or terminal illness, and who need therapeutic treatment or assistance with the essentials of daily living
- Provide support, education and comfort care to patients and their families
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Perform duties in accordance with the orders of a patient’s physician, the policies and procedures of the health system and accepted standards of practice for their profession
- Manage the end of life and comfort care for the patient
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Home Health RN Day Shift Job - 125497||