Current Endoscopy/GI Travel Nurse Jobs
Endoscopy/GI Lab Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated endoscopy travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Endoscopy/GI Lab RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ACLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an endoscopy environment and two years of RN experience
Endoscopy/GI Lab Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide care to patients with known or suspected conditions who are undergoing diagnostic or therapeutic treatment or procedures in an endoscopy/GI Lab
- Provide assessment and patient monitoring during the procedure
- May be responsible for administration of conscious sedation
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Endoscopy/GI RN Day Shift Job - 130136||
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.