Current Emergency Room / Pediatrics Travel Nurse Jobs
Pediatric Emergency Room — ER — Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated pediatric emergency room travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Pediatric Emergency Room — ER — RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a pediatric emergency room environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS and PALS credentials (certifications may vary by location)
Pediatric Emergency Room—ER — Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Close communication with all members of the healthcare team, as well as the ability to independently recognize the need for early intervention
- Monitor and manage the progress and well-being of the infant, child or adolescent patient requiring urgent medical intervention
- Provide support, education and comfort to patients and their families during their emergency room experience
- Provide IV insertion, intubation, medicine administration, blood drawing, and many other medical procedures
- Prepare patients for surgery or diagnostic testing
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.