Current CNA Travel Nurse Jobs
Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA - Travel Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated travel CNA to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Active CNA license in specified state
- CNA degree from an accredited program
- Two years of recent experience as a CNA
- Evidence of BLS and other credentials as required by health care organization
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assist with travel to the bathroom; help with showers and baths.
- Provide for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulate, turn, and position patients; provide fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
- Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; test urine; record intake and output information.
- Provide patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transport patients; answer patients' call lights and requests; report observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protect organization's value by keep patient information confidential.
- Serve and protect the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint Commission standards.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; read professional publications; participate in professional organizations; maintain licensure.
- Enhance nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel CNA Other Shift Job - 132243||
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.