Current Case Management Travel Nurse Jobs
Case Manager Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated case manager travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Case Manager RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a case manager environment and two years of RN experience
Case Manager Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs
- Accountability for the care, coordination, and discharge planning of all patients
- Examination of healthcare services provided to patients, especially for the purpose of controlling costs and monitoring quality of care
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Case Management RN Day Shift Job - 161372||
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.