Fastaff will reimburse your Massachusetts licensing fee up to $305 and support you through the process when you apply for a Massachusetts license May 20, 2019 - September 30, 2019.
Note: This promotion is being made available to ICU Nurses only.
How to Apply For a Massachusetts License
Licensure by Reciprocity – New License
- Complete the RN Licensure by Reciprocity application online:
- Online Application
- Application fee - $275
- Send additional documents DIRECTLY to PCS:
- Transcripts received directly from nursing school.
- Verification of ALL licenses held, current or expired (including LPN licenses).
- Complete a verification form for each state of licensure that does not participate in the NURSYS online verification system. Send directly to the appropriate board of nursing.
Renew Your Massachusetts License
- Renew your Massachusetts online. Upon renewal, your license will be active within 24-48 hours.
- Fastaff will reimburse up to $177 for license renewals.
You will be reimbursed for the application and NURSYS fee (up to $305) or renewal fee (up to $177) within 5 weeks. All receipts must be received by September 30, 2019 in order to be reimbursed. If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing, you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment or renewal receipts to your Fastaff recruiter.
Questions? Need help walking through the process? Call us today for more assistance at 877-912-9480 and press "1" to speak to a Recruiting Specialist.
*Promotion limited to first 50 applicants to contact Fastaff via phone or email at USNLicensing@fastaff.com with confirmed proof of application and receipts. You must have a completed long-form application with Fastaff, which can be found at https://apply.fastaff.com. Fastaff reserves the right to extend the promotion in its sole discretion.