If you apply for a new or renewed state license in Washington, May 10 – December 31, 2022, Fastaff will reimburse your licensing fees up to $250.
*Reimbursement and expenses paid includes the application fee, license verification and background check fees. Fastaff will not pay for postage, transcripts or coursework fees.
How to Apply For a Washington State License
RN Licensure by Endorsement – New License
- Application fee - $120
- Background check fee - $34.25
- Note: The initial license will expire on your birthday unless the license is issued within 90 days of your next birthday.
- You MUST complete all steps needed of obtaining a permanent license, even after you receive a temporary license. A temporary license is valid only for 6 months.
Verification of licensure
- Submit verification of original state licensure.
- Submit verification of a current active license (only if your original state license is not active).
FBI Background check
- The Board will mail you the fingerprint packet with instructions on how to complete the process once your application is received.
- Do not send fingerprints to Fastaff. Follow the instructions on the fingerprint packet received from the Board and send to the appropriate address listed.
Renew Your Washington State License
License Renewal Information
RN Renewal Fees: $120 - $240
For quickest results on reimbursements, please send your receipts to Fastafflicensereimbursement@fastaff.com
- Please put your name and state of reimbursement in the subject line.
- If you are taking advantage of multiple state reimbursements, feel free to put them all in one email.
- If you have never worked for us, please fill out a W9 form and send in with receipts.
If there are any issues – one of our admins will reach out to you.
*All receipts must be received by December 31, 2022 in order to be reimbursed*