If you apply for a new or renewed state license in Washington we will reimburse your endorsement fee* once you start an assignment with us in that state.
How to Apply For a Washington State License
RN Licensure by Endorsement – New License
- Apply Online : https://secureaccess.wa.gov/myAccess/saw/select.do
- Application fee - $120
- Background check fee - $34.25
- Note: The initial license will expire on your birthday unless the license is issued within 90 days of your next birthday.
- Verification of licensure
- Submit verification of original state licensure.
- Submit verification of a current active license (only if your original state license is not active).
- FBI Background check
- The Board will mail you the fingerprint packet with instructions on how to complete the process once your application is received.
- Do not send fingerprints to Fastaff. Follow the instructions on the fingerprint packet received from the Board and send to the appropriate address listed.
Renew your Washington State License
Do not send renewal or re-registration applications to Fastaff. You must renew on your own and send the receipt for reimbursement. You must have worked with Fastaff within the last 12 months to be eligible for reimbursement of a license renewal.
- License Renewal Info
- RN renewal fees - $120 - $240
You will be reimbursed up to $250 within 6-8 weeks. Reimbursement includes the cost of the license application fee, background check fee ($34.25) and license verifications. All receipts must be received by March 31st, 2021 in order to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment or renewal receipts to a strike recruiter or email USNLicensing@fastaff.com.
You may provide proof of payment in any of the following methods:
- Copy of money order
- Copy of posted check
- Copy of bank statement
- Online receipts
Questions? Need help walking through the process? Call us today for more assistance at 800-736-8773 and press "1" to speak to a Recruiting Specialist, or email USNLicensing@fastaff.com.