Fastaff is currently recruiting nurses for an EMR upgrade project in Washington state, and we need more Washington-licensed nurses. For a limited time, Fastaff will reimburse your fees associated with obtaining a new or renewed Washington state license up to $250 when you apply for a Washington license April 26 - May 10, 2019.
How to Apply For a Washington State License
RN Licensure by Endorsement – New License
- Complete the RN Licensure by Endorsement application.
- Application fee - $120
- Background check fee - $34.25
- Send application, payment, and all required documents to Department of Health (WA board of nursing) OR mail a complete application to Fastaff to be received in our office no later than Friday, May 10th. If you choose to send in your application, payment is not needed. Fastaff will pay the application fee and license verification fees for nursys and non nursys verifications as long as the appropriate verification forms are included in your application. You are responsible for the fingerprinting and background check process (Do not send these forms to Fastaff).
- For Fastaff Processing:
- Fastaff Travel Nursing, Attn: WA Licensing, 5700 S. Quebec St. Suite 300, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
- For Fastaff Processing:
- Note: The initial license will expire on your birthday unless the license is issued within 90 days of your next birthday.
- Verification of licensure
- Submit verification of original state licensure.
- If you are sending your application to Fastaff for processing, include the verification of original licensure form only if your original state does not participate in Nursys.
- Submit verification of a current active license (only if your original state license is not active)
- FBI Background check
- The Board will mail you the fingerprint packet with instructions on how to complete the process once your application is received.
- Do not send fingerprints to Fastaff. Follow the instructions on the fingerprint packet received from the Board and send to the appropriate address listed.
Renew your Washington State License
Do not send renewal or re-registration applications to Fastaff. You must renew on your own and send the receipt for reimbursement.
- License Renewal Info
- RN renewal fees - $120 - $240
You will be reimbursed up to $250 within 4 weeks. Reimbursement includes the cost of the license application fee, background check fee ($34.25) and license verifications. All receipts must be received by May 10th, 2019 in order to be reimbursed. If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing, you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment or renewal receipts to a strike recruiter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may provide proof of payment in any of the following methods:
- Copy of money order
- Copy of posted check
- Copy of bank statement
- Online receipts
Questions? Need help walking through the process? Call us today for more assistance at 800-726-8773 and press "1" to speak to a Recruiting Specialist, or email Tunisha at email@example.com.