Travel Operating Room Tech - First Assist Night Shift Job - 129910
- Los Angeles, CALocation
- May 24, 2021Assignment Start Date
- 13 WeeksDuration
- 40Hours Per Week
- 2,130Estimated Weekly Total
*** Due to the large need for nurses during the coronavirus outbreak, many of the nursing jobs listed below have flexible start dates and assignment lengths. Even if you are unable to start on the designated Start Date, please apply and discuss your availability with a Fastaff recruiter. ***
The Estimated Weekly Total is based on working the listed number hours per week and includes available stipend amounts; eligibility may vary subject to company policy and applicable law. Please contact a recruiter for full details.
Travel Operating Room Tech – First Assist
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated travel operating room surgical technician to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Operating Room Tech – First Assist Qualifications:
- License and/or certification as applicable
- BLS required
- Two years of recent experience in an OR environment
Operating Room Tech – First Assist Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a sterile/safe surgical environment
- Assist the physician with the surgical procedures such as; sponging, suturing, suctioning, holding retractors, hemostatis, and treating wounds.
- Prepare and take down operating room
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.