- Location: San Jose, CA
- Start DateSeptember 9, 2019
- Length: 13 weeks
- Hours40 hours per week
- Hourly Rate$57 ($85.50 OT)
- Weekly Pay: $2,508
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Unit Manager Travel Registered Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated unit manager travel registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Unit Manager RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- Extensive clinical experience, prior administrative experience, and training in both nursing and management
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a unit manager environment and two years of RN experience
Unit Manager Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of operating a unit within a healthcare facility
- Supervise nursing staff, which includes registered and licensed practical nurses, nursing aides, medical clerks, and support staff
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, diplomacy, and the ability to take leadership of any situation
- Evaluate the quality and appropriateness of patient care
- Support the staff nurses with procedures and processes requiring expertise
- Set goals and standards for the unit, and possibly hold regular staff meetings
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.