- Location: Bronx, NY
- Start DateMay 29, 2018
- Length: 8 weeks
- Hours48 hours per week
- Hourly Rate$45 ($67.50 OT)
- Weekly Pay: $2,340
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Telemetry Travel Registered Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated telemetry travel registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Telemetry RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ALCS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a telemetry environment and two years of RN experience
Telemetry Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of patients experiencing severe but usually non-life-threatening problems requiring moderately complex assessment, therapies, and interventions
- Interpret cardiac rhythm strips and provide appropriate nursing treatment
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff® Travel Nursing is an equal opportunity employer.
For over 100 years, this prestigious hospital and major academic medical center has provided the highest quality patient care to millions of residents in the New York metropolitan region. Ranked among the nation’s best hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, this facility will elevate your resume and provide you with an impressive repertoire of experience. Placing in the top 2% around the world for its superior care in Cancer, Cardiology, Colon Cancer Surgery and more, you will be providing quality care among some of the industry’s top medical professionals while you fuel your ambition as a traveling nurse with Fastaff.
You will be working close to the city’s center, and can use public transportation to visit some of the best sightseeing, landmark visiting, and taste testing in New York. Spend time at classic sightseeing spots such as the Bronx Zoo, Central Park or the Statue of Liberty. Catch a baseball game at iconic Yankee Stadium, or train down to Little Italy for dinner. Whatever you set off to do, you’re bound to have a memorable time.