Travel Nurse Pediatrics RN Night Shift Job - 119284
- Ventura, CALocation
- February 24, 2020Assignment Start Date
- 13 WeeksDuration
- 40.00Per Hour
- 48Hours Per Week
- 2,240Estimated Weekly Total
The Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week.
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Pediatric Travel Registered Nurse Job
As a pediatric RN, you will assist the physician with assessing and treating patients under the age of eighteen, educating the family and pediatric patient about preventative measures and treatment of illness.
Referral Incentives for this Travel Registered Nurse Job
Refer a friend for this position and earn a $4,000 referral bonus when he or she completes a 13-week assignment cumulative within one year.
Pediatric RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and PALS credentials (certifications may vary by location)
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a pediatric environment and two years of RN experience
Pediatric Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Close communication with all members of the healthcare team, as well as the ability to independently recognize the need for early intervention
- Administer medication, start and maintain intravenous (IV) lines, observe and record patient status, and treat patients under the supervision of a physician
- Monitor and manage the progress and well-being of the infant, child or adolescent patient experiencing general medical conditions or surgical procedures that require general assessments, therapies, and interventions
- Provide support, education, and comfort to patients and their families during their hospital experience
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.