- Location: Stony Brook, NY
- Start DateNovember 5, 2018
- Length: 12 weeks
- Hours36 hours per week
- Hourly Rate$66
- Weekly Pay: $2,232
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Pediatric Hematology / Oncology Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated pediatric hematology / oncology travel registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals
Pediatric Hem/Onc RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- May require chemotherapy certificate
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a pediatric hematology / oncology environment and two years of RN experience
Pediatric Hem/Onc Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of pediatric oncology patients
- May be responsible for administration of chemotherapy or other biomedical medications, treatment, and therapies
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff® Travel Nursing is an equal opportunity employer.
This premier facility in Stony Brook, New York is the region’s only tertiary care and Level 1 trauma center, offering an extensive number of educational healthcare programs including a heart institute, cancer center, and a neurosciences institute. Providing over 500 beds, this facility offers an exceptional opportunity to learn and grow in a renowned academic-based healthcare environment.
Enjoy an afternoon stroll within the gardens of Old Westbury, rated the number one attraction in the area. If you’re into history, the Sagamore Hill National Historic Site will surely pique your interests. Ample beach and lighthouse access such as Fire Island National Seashore and Montauk Point Lighthouse provide many opportunities to lounge in the sun after a long day exploring entertainment within the city.