Travel Nurse PACU RN Day Shift Job - 145591
- Greenbrae, CALocation
- July 11, 2022Assignment Start Date
- 10 WeeksDuration
- Day Shift
- 36Hours Per Week
- 3,346Estimated Weekly Total
- Vaccine RequiredCOVID-19 Learn More >
The Estimated Weekly Total is based on working the listed number hours per week and includes available stipend amounts; eligibility may vary subject to company policy and applicable law. Please contact a recruiter for full details.
Post Anesthesia Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse Job
As a post anesthesia care unit travel registered nurse, you will be responsible for the care and management of patients who are recovering from a surgical and/or diagnostic procedure. Most patients receiving care in the post anesthesia care unit are emerging from a sedated state or have received local anesthesia and require close, intense supervision.
PACU RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and ACLS credentials (certifications may vary by location)
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a PACU environment and two years of RN experience
PACU Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions in the post anesthesia unit
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other medications as directed by the medical team
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
COVID-19 Vaccine Required for this job. Learn More >